Firemask on Dragon's Den on the 16th of November

FIREMASK is a revolutionary home safety device that has the power to save many lives

The Firemask is an essential home-safety device designed to prevent smoke inhalation and mobilize an individual in the event of a fire in order to escape safely. The Firemask filters chemical substances and removes carbon monoxide and toxic gases for up to 60 minutes. Firemask is compact and simple to use and can be activated within 5 seconds.

100% Money Back Gauranteed

OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS

As seen on Dragon's Den

FIREMASK IN THE NEWS

feature-row__image

FIREMASK saves the lives of a family

Firemask Inc. officials received a compelling letter from a customer who used the Firemask RPD60 filtration mask to protect his family during an emergency this summer. The family was travelling on the Queen Elizabeth Way highway, near Ste-Catherines, Ontario, when a transport truck hauling a flammable and toxic chemical called Phosphine rolled over a mere 500 meters from their vehicle. There were able to put on the Firemask and they were protected from toxic gas inhalation.

feature-row__image

Smoke KILLS

Did you know that up to 80% of fire-related deaths are attributed to suffocation by toxic gas and smoke, rather than burns from the fire itself? The  Firemask is a personal life-saving device designed to help mobilize an individual in the event to be able to escape safely.

feature-row__image

Adults over the age of 65 are at high risk of injury

Adults over the age of 65 are at high risk of injury or fatality from a fire started in the home. Between 2006 and 2015, those over 65 made up 37% of all fire-related fatalities in Canada, with 42% of these individuals being between the ages of 70 and 79. Many of these fires began during the night when the individual is less likely to catch the fire in time or is unable to escape before it spreads. Prevention is the best way for seniors to stay fire-safe at home. The following common hazards are things you may want to remove or stop doing in your home to avoid starting a blaze.

Certifications

Contact us